Essentially, it does the same thing as looking at the open sessions and files in Windows NT-compatible releases. Only, it allows you to monitor your share activity continuously.
- Continuous monitoring of who is actually logged onto your shares.
- Monitor your own computer or monitor a remote computer that you have administrative rights for.
- Easy access using an icon in your system tray.
- Ability to log access to your shares in both spreadsheet and text formats - see all your share's activity, who has accessed what!
- Looks at what files are actually open at this time - either show all files or all files by a specific user.
- Search for files that are open based on a search criteria
- Filter session information, search for file information